Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why Hello there

Hey there, this is abby (and of course chriss too, cuz im always here. always.) bet i tricked you when i said hello then BAM i said hey! muahahahha.

Chriss stop it, people will think i have a creepy stalker. she is with me.always.please help.

well htats rude and hurts my feelings, abbymander. ima go cry now. [insert crying here]

She tried to pretend to me but she is lame likethat.ALSO: news flash for everyone--> even chriss has trouble typing on this suupppper lame keyboard which is about to drive me insane.

nooooo LIES! i just cant type. dont make fun of me. its not just this keyboard. its mean to make fun of me like that! its not a disability, its a difference! (middle school seek class right there, oh ya, shabam)

here is a little sample of me not correcting myself when i type: Sschiss is lame0ogh cus she followis me and has a stuiopeid keuyboafd that is aweful anf mmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeuuurop cux ithink wshe ne wiefrdforvion being lammmmeeeee.

what abby fails at typing and meant to say is: chriss is an AWESOMEO cuz she follows me and has an AWESOME keyboard that is AWESOME and mmmmmmmmurp cuz i think she be AWESOME for being AWESOME.
kthanksbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment